The American Medical Association defines an „alcoholic” as someone who:
- Has a prolongedperiod of frequent,heavyalcoholuse.
- Is unable to controldrinkingonce it hasbegun.
- Has withdrawalsymptomswhentheindividualstopsusingalcohol.
- Needs to usemoreandmorealcohol to achievethesameeffects.
- Has a variety of socialand/orlegalproblemsarisingfromalcoholuse.
By that definition, Hillary Clinton is an alcoholic.
In an email to Hillary’s campaign chairman John Podesta on August 8, 2015, Director of Communications for Hillary’s campaign Jennifer Palmieri wrote, referring to Hillary:
„I think you should call her and sober her upsome.”
Here’s a screenshot of the email released by WikiLeaks:
On Feb. 23, 2015, Hillary’s spokesman Nick Merrill sent an email (presumably to Hillary’s campaign staff) with the subject: „HRC Clips” (news clips on Hillary Rodham Clinton). The news clips that…
Vezi articol original 340 de cuvinte mai mult